This case study will take you behind the curtains and provide insight into how a major pharmaceutical company was able to bring 21 disparate marketing suppliers into alignment with its corporate objectives.
By reading this short piece, you will learn:
- How to achieve a single view of a supplier across your organisation.
- How to track KPIs across geographies and business units.
- How to ensure your business presents a single face to your suppliers.
- How build structure into supplier engagement that ensures performance is maximised.
- The ground work that needs to be in place both supplier collaboration can take place.
So dive in and discover the opportunities that lie in your supply base.